Monday 6 August 2012

T.I. Aiming To Complete Album "Trouble Man" By Year's End.

Rap Artist T.I

When T.I. returned home from prison last fall, he hit the ground running, filming his VH1 reality series "The Family Hustle" and immediately beginning work on his eighth solo album Trouble Man. Since then, Tip has remained on the grind, but he's slowed things down a bit when it comes to finishing up his anticipated LP.

Though the album was most recently expected to debut in September, the Atlanta rapper said he refuses to rush the process.

"Me being the perfectionist that I am, I'm still tweaking and fine-tuning, trying to perfect all parts of this project," Tip told MTV News, confirming that the album won't be complete for another few months. "I did, like, 124 songs, and I've narrowed it down to 86 now, so now I have to continue to narrow down and continue to make it better.

"I'm not trying to paint myself into a corner with a date," he added. "I'm trying to make sure that the project is the absolute best it could be, and I'm trying to get it down by the end of the year."

From those 86 options, T.I. is hoping to whittle his track list down to 14 or 15 tracks that will create a uniform project. In the meantime, he's promoting his recurring role on the Starz series "Boss" and keeping an open dialog about a tour with the entire Grand Hustle team.

"That's a very likely possibility," he said of heading out on the road with B.o.B, Iggy Azalea and crew. "We just have to find the right time and right opportunity to get it done, but we've been talking about it ever since I came home."


0 comments:

Post a Comment