Monday 6 August 2012

Liam Hemsworth Talks Miley, Movies & Sports With "Men's Health".

Liam Hemsworth on the cover of "Men's Health". Image Credit Men's Health.

With his new movie "The Expendables 2" set to hit theaters on August 17th, Liam Hemsworth garnered himself a little added exposure by covering the September 2012 issue of Men's Health magazine.

The 22-year-old Aussie actor looked handsome in a plain black t-shirt with dark jeans for the Ture Lilegraven shot front page while talking about everything from surfing and boxing to his film career and fiance Miley Cyrus.

Highlights from Mr Hemsworth's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Health!

On his experience as a competitive surfer:
"Every day, before and after school. I wanted to surf for the rest of my life. It's what all my friends did. I even had it as a subject in school for a number of years. They teach you all parts of the surfing industry: How to judge surf heats, that sort of thing."

On his passion for boxing:
"I love going to the gym, sweating, running around, feeling like I'm having a heart attack. I like the physical side of boxing - it's fun to punch a bag for 20 minutes - but I also feel mentally strong when I box, I feel good in my own body."

On working on 'The Expendables 2':
"There wasn't the testosterone or ego you might expect on a set like that. Everyone was so cool and professional."

On fiance Miley Cyrus:
"She's an extremely strong, intelligent, supportive person."

0 comments:

Post a Comment